Let’s Talk Mother-to-Mother
Freedom Natural Deodorant is—beyond a high-end brand sold across the nation—a gift from a single mother to her children. After learning that common antiperspirant ingredients had a big role in conversations about breast cancer and Alzheimer’s, Ira, Founder and CEO, set out to find a natural replacement—but no deodorant was good enough. They smelled too much like tree leaves, none came in the traditional solid stick, and they simply didn’t stop the stink. Ira understood that there’s no compromise when it comes to health, especially for mothers. So, she took matters into her own hands and formulated the first Freedom Deodorant in her kitchen. Finally! A natural deodorant that works, smells good, and doesn’t come in a jar.
What You Should Know
- Antiperspirants are classified as a drug by the FDA
- Doubts have been casted on the safeness of aluminum salts in antiperspirants in recent years
- Phthalates (chemicals isolated from petroleum and used for stabilization in antiperspirants) have been banned from the production of children’s toys for safety reasons
- Parabens are used to extend the shelf-life of traditional antiperspirants, but these chemicals can penetrate the skin and live in the tissue for long periods of time.
- Aluminum is used in antiperspirants to prevent the healthy flow of sweat by clogging sweat pores, which allows aluminum to penetrate the skin and deposit in deeper tissues.
It’s OK to Play with Your Food
“I don’t want to put [aluminum] antiperspirants on my body and I really don’t want to put it on my daughters’ body.”
–Ira, Founder/Mother and CEO of Freedom Natural Deodorant.
From One Mother to Another
When you look past its elegant design and elevated spa image, at its core, Freedom is a product made by a mother with other mothers in mind. Freedom Deodorant works on our stinky kids without placing them in harm’s way and it’s so easy to apply. Just swipe and go!
Freedom began when my 3 of Ira's friends were diagnosed with breast cancer. That is why we make sure to give back to organizations that are working towards helping individuals battling cancer and helping them win the battle. We are proud to support organizations such as: American Cancer Society, The Caring Place, Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundations. Click here to learn more about the organizations we support.
Use Promo Code: Safe4Kids to get 15% OFF your next purchase.