Want to know more? Here are a few helpful hints:
- Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity. You could have a sensitivity to baking soda or your body might be adapting to the natural formula.
- Try our sensitive unscented first!!! I know you like the scents, but be kind to your underarms during the transition.
- If you have the beginnings of a rash, use apple cider vinegar. Drink a shot of it and then rub some into your underarms.
- With painful and lumpy lymph nodes warm compress, dry brush and massage the area to aid in the filtering process.
- Rub a little alcohol into the area to disinfect any rash or discomfort.
- Use an underarm detox mask. These can easily be found online… Charcoal or mud are the best.
- Warm apple cider vinegar compresses work wonders!
- Drink more water to flush out the toxins faster.
- Get sweaty! We are supposed to sweat… sweating is great for us!
- Be careful when shaving. Our pits are delicate. Don’t use a dull or discolored razor! Change to a new clean blade as often as possible.
- Apply deodorant when your underarms are dry for better effectiveness
fan favorite products
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Join our mailing list now to get an instant 20% welcome discount plus first access to new products & promotions.